salon info: 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐑
address: Tokyo, Shinjuku station, Nishi Shinjuku building 602
menu I got: Hair set + Full makeup
book here: please go to my pinned comment!
New project is coming soon and stay tuned for that!
My Amazon page!
Answers for frequently asked questions.
1. I have been living in Japan for several years now. I’m a Student + SPA reviewer
2. For privacy issues, I prefer to keep my ethnicity, real name, age, address in private.
3. I don’t get treatment that often as I post them frequently. I balance treatments schedule considering my skin and health condition.
4. Why “Twix”? Me and My sister work on creating these contents together. As you know Twix chocolate bar has 2 pieces. So, I’m not the only creating these videos. My sister👩 is behind the camera as Camerasister. So we thought that would be fair If I add my sister’s name. Of course, not directly adding her name.
5. Camerasister prefers to work behind the camera. I hope you will respect her decision.
6. Don’t worry Camerasister gets her own sessions off camera.
7. We don’t do “Whispering” and “No talking” videos.
8. All the places I show on this channel aren’t sponsored. If I get sponsored on my videos, I’ll definitely mention about sponsorship in the videos according to YouTube sponsorship terms and conditions.
9. You can visit all these relaxing places on my channel.
Often there’re special discounts or sometimes special gifts just for my subscribers.
10. Many of you worry about hair types, language barrier or just being nervous. BUT we always make sure to ask about these concerns from the places. All of them are very kind and foreigner welcomed places. All require booking beforehand!
11. Do I have any other social media?
I have Instagram account @asmr.twix . You can follow me using this link: https://www.instagram.com/asmr.twix/?igshid=giuqc3yz25xw
I hope you had fun reading my short Q&A!
Thank you for supporting! Like & Subscribe!
#ASMR #asmrtwix #hairstyle